Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Pain

There is cr^p everywhere in my house. Everywhere that I look. Yet, I walk over it. I don't bend down to get it because it hurts to bend. It hurts to move. My feet hurt so badly. I went to bed so early the other night because the thought of getting out of bed and stepping on the floor and moving was too much to bare at the end of the day. You would think that would be motivation for me.

We are going to Nickelodeon Hotel on Sunday. They have this incredible pool with slides. Like 3 pools actually. Last time we were there in November it was so cold so the kids didn't get to experience the pools. So now we are going just so they can experience it. Not to mention, I have to write a story too for the magazine.

I think the title will be "Diary of a fat mom swimming with Dora". Or something like that. Just kidding really.

I really don't think anyone will be looking at me. I think they will be looking at their kids or the hot mom in the bikini. I'm sure most people will not want to lay eyes on me. Who I am most embarrassed to see me in my bathing suit is my husband. I am not the wife he met, let alone married. I have let myself go completely. I feel sorry for him actually. I don't think it's fair that I've done this. Yes, he's put on weight too, but it's not the same. Lord, help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment