Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

I am worth it!! (I am right?)

Why the hesitation I wonder?

I have to admit something and I need to write about it here. I'm not sure who reads my blog, if anyone, maybe a few. Regardless, this is my place and I leave it open for anyone to peak at. Here goes...

On Wednesday about 4pm I got dressed in some black shorts and black shirt (shocker I know) and I just now took a shower and changed. I went out in that outfit on Wednesday, slept in it, woke up, went here and there in it, slept in it again and today, finally at 12:30 in the afternoon I take a shower and change. Guess what I'm wearing...black shorts and a black shirt.

Each time I went out of the house the past few days I thought to myself "jen, how can you do this? dont you love yourself? aren't you important?". I can't get this out of my head. If I cared about me, I would care about how I look; therefore, I wouldn't go out of the house looking the way I do. People say I don't need makeup ever and I'm pretty this and that, and at times I can find confidence in that, BUT Oh my word! I stayed in the same clothes for days!!!! I think this was an all time low and I totally see it.

After I got out of the shower today I did my hair, my makeup and I plan to put on cute shoes.

Shocker, I know!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw that you are a new follower to my blog and I wanted to say welcome.

    We certainly all have those unmotivated days of not caring what we look like, just ask my family! But I sure do feel better when I take the time to "get it together" each day!

    ReplyDelete