Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 3 Weekend

Going out of town again this weekend. The baby will be staying home with Greg. I'm looking forward to some time with Bella & Gavin.

I'm not going to be able to write on my computer, so I hope I will be consistent and take my journal and at least write down my food while we're gone.

I did not plan my food for today.

It's 10am and I haven't had breakfast yet.

I have not incorporated any exercise. I'm hoping that will come next week. Ha!!

Day 3 of my memory verse; "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well."

First Place talks about how we need to focus on our spiritual priorities, but we also need to focus on our physical needs and the needs of others. The challenge we face is in our attempt to live responsibly, we cannot allow the daily pressures to consume all of our needs and energy. When I put my spiritual needs first, then God gives me the emotional energy I need to deal with the demanding world I live in.

Today I reflect on my time and my energy. How much time am I placing on my priorities versus this darn computer!!

Today, in all things, I must give God all the Glory. In everything I do, I want to reflect God and his goodness. Living the life I was living consumed in sin is not glorifying my God who is so incredibly good. In my lack of eating responsibly or not doing exercise and taking care of my physical body - how is that glorifying God and pleasing to Him? It's NOT. Again, it shows my complete disobedience.

Lord, help me to balance my time and energy. Help me to see my priorities being you first, then others, my family and me. In all things I do I want you to have all the Glory. Guide me to do you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment