Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's the Best Day Ever!!!

We heard that phrase the past three days and it was wonderful. It truly was an awesome time at the Nick Hotel. We all had a great time. Parents included. There was so much for every one of us to do. I will be writing a story for our magazine for the Good Adventures section. I did feel comfortable after all at the pool. I didn't hesitate or think too much about it at all. I was there for the kids and I didn't want to hold them back. My food choices overall weren't very good - but hey, we were on vacation right? I am hoping to make a food plan for the week and stick to it. More will be revealed about that. I did not take many pictures of me and we did not get any family pictures taken. I thank God for His many Blessings. We so do not deserve all you give. I am humbled by your daily Grace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment