Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Laughter

What would marriage be without laughter? Gosh, probably really quiet and boring. Most days would be sad. But Greg continues to make me laugh unlike any laugh I have ever experienced. Each one getting better and better.

Tonight I made him a very quicky dinner. Nothing great, especially nothing I would really want to eat either. While I was getting Jackson ready for bed I noticed that it was awfully quick for him to finish dinner as I heard him get up and go to the kitchen. As I walk into the kitchen I see him throwing out the rest of the food and turn around like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar. Big eyes, then with the guiltiest of smiles - we laugh so uncontrollably. Hugging and hugging and cracking up so much. My stomach hurt like I just finished 1500 situps.

The kids watched us and giggled and wanted to know what was so funny.

"Daddy & Mommy just having an US moment"

No comments:

Post a Comment