Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Girlfriends

I have to say that I am incredibly, wonderfully blessed to have the friends that I do. I had a 104 minute conversation today with Jessica who is truly my sista from another motha. Well, that doesn't sound as good as when you say "brotha", but you know what I mean. We laugh so hard, we totally "get" eachother, we really have the best time on the phone.

Well, I just couldn't stand it, I did the sort a drop by today and brought her a bag o' felt which I knew she would love. Again, had the best 2 hours! I left her house feeling so full of frienderly love. Is that even a word or come close to making sense?

I just really need to thank God for giving me a great friend. Thank you Jess! Even though I know you don't read this because I am doing it in secret. One day, ya'll will know!

"I thank my God in every remembrance of you" Phili 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment