Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Alive

She's alive. That is what rings in my head at the moment. I felt so out of the loop and out of this world the past couple of days. I was incredibly sick with an upper respiratory thingy and tonsilitis. Can adults really get that? I think I would of rather been giving birth than feel the way I felt the past few days.

I do have to give many high fives to Greg. He did an incredible job with the kiddies while I was in bed all day pretty much since Thursday. Greg, I love you! Mom, thank you for coming in and handling all the laundry; although, you did totally suck at the whole motherly love thing while you were here. I know now it was about you worrying about me. Thank you!!

Today the kids and I got out of the house and ventured north to see the Sights & Sounds of Christmas in Hudson at the Word of Life center. What a trip that was. I was completely over zealous with my mission today. Kind of over did it. All in all, the kids had a great time and it was a wonderful show.

Now the week begins. Lots to do and look forward to. And that reminds me of one of my favorite verses.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment