Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Something to say

I wish I had something to say.

Something profound and true. Something that has enlightened me more to truth or how my eyes have been opened and it's all clear now.

But I don't.

Life is Good. I cannot complain really. I love my family and all that we stand for. My husband is one in a million and he takes such good care of us. Other than me being incredibly large and uncomfortable, I really have nothing to complain about.

I know God has been knocking on my heart about my relationship with Bella. We have such an obvious disconnect that it's pulling at my heart. Some days I care and other days I don't. Some days I want to try and other days I want to ignore it and pretend it isn't there. I've been praying more about our relationship. Also, I've been reaching out to her more and touching her and loving on her. I realized yesterday that I don't touch her as much. I love her with all that I have.

I guess I really do have something to say.....I love you Bella Grace. You are my lovely daughter and I promise to make this right between us. We need God to guide us. Lord, show me how.

xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. You did say something profound. I believe God led me to your blog this morning through Maximize Your Mornings. I am having issues with my youngest daughter and it is breaking my heart. She left yesterday to bring her DH home for his predeployment leave and of course I loved all over my granddaughter (Age 2 in 2 days), but then I went around to the driver's side where she was sitting with her door opened. I reached in and hugged her and told her I loved her and to drive carefully. We had gotten in a huge fight on Wednesday of last week. Thank you for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, thank you!! Let's hug our daughters more, deal?

    ReplyDelete