Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Waiting on God

So what do you do while you wait on God? Read a book? Dance? Talk on the phone? And how long exactly does it take? You know, this is the hardest part. And my husband wants me to continue to plan and move forward as if there is no problem or care in the world about money. He wants us to move forward because he knows that God will provide. I mean, to know with that certainty. Well, I've always said that he has a bat phone directly to God.

How do I find the peace though in the waiting. I want to know NOW. Are we going or not? If I ask Greg he says "why of course we are going, why wouldn't we be". Maybe because we don't have any money and you haven't been paid in a few weeks. UGH.

When this started a few weeks back we needed a specific number to be able to do what we want to do with Christmas, gifts and our trip to Virginia, oh, and bills, cannot forget the bills. We needed a number. Now we are 800 closer to that number. God is moving and God is providing. Miracle after miracle has happened over the last few weeks. So why do I have a little bit of doubt still? I think it talks in MARK about a father that asks God, "God, I believe, now help me with my unbelief". So true. Yet, our Heavenly Father knows this. And it's ok. He loves us unconditionally, even in our unbelief.

No comments:

Post a Comment