Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It sucks in the waiting

Yes, I said it. It Sucks! Sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks. I went from Praising HIM yesterday to today still praising HIM but a little frustrated. God always, always comes through, but the waiting sucks. There isn't much I can do except work on the magazine and hope that it's better than the last one. But that's for January. We need some serious fixing today. Right now. I know that all things work for the good for those that love HIM, I know this in my heart, but sometimes my mind gets the best of me and I let the enemy rent some space for a few moments. Sometimes those moments can turn into minutes and next thing I know I'm ranting and raving and shaking my fist up to God. YET, yet, I am still grateful. Jesus is my provider not GMH, Jesus! I am content regardless of my circumstances.

What an awesome e-group tonight. I am so thankful for the friends in my life. I am so excited to be doing life with the H-apostles. I love that name. It's a funny story. All of us in our group have last names that begin with H. So, we've come up with the H-apostles. hhaaa-apostles. Get it?

I hope and pray that we get to Virginia for Christmas. Lord, you know the desires of our hearts and YOU are our provider. If going to Virginia is in YOUR will, then please open the doors so we can walk in YOUR will. If it truly doesn't make sense and it isn't the best decision for our family and to Glorify YOU, then please, tell us. Close doors, make it so clear. But until that moment comes, we will walk the walk and act as if. It's about you God, YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment