Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

I am thankful that Greg and I have weathered the storms in our marriage.

I am thankful for our greatest gifts, our children.

I am thankful that Bella has her daddy.

I am thankful that Bella is in love with her daddy.

I am thankful for our family. Our Harvey family five.

I am thankful for my mom and her way of making up for my shitty childhood. She is doing some amazing things with my children and giving them happy memories to remember.

I am thankful that I have been able to get up for a 6am kick boxing class the past 3 weeks. Praying for another years worth of early morning wake ups.

I am thankful for my friendship with Jessica. Oh, so thankful. God, she is keeping me grounded and always keeping it real for YOU!

Thankful for GoodLiving and Pam's dedication and for giving me the opportunity to join her on this mission.

I am thankful that we still have our home. God willing, we will have it a bit longer.

I am so very thankful for my Bible and the many marks and highlights in it.

I am thankful for scriptures that have been layed on my heart; although, I cannot remember one of them at this moment.

I am thankful that my husband is also my best friend and he loves me for me, every hundred(s) of pounds of me.

I am thankful for my favorite blogs.

Great is Thy Faithfulness. Thank you Father!

Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!





No comments:

Post a Comment