Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Shutterfly Promotion - 50 free cards for Bloggers

How cool is this? 50 free Holiday cards Shutterfly will send you if you just mention this on your blog. I am actually pretty excited about our photo this year. We have some cool ideas and we're hoping to include Ruby in our Christmas card. I am so excited about it actually. I'm not too excited about taking pictures these days - but today I am excited to share the love of Harvey - Family of Five. I am so proud of my family and I am so grateful for the children that God has given to us. Bella, Gavin and Jackson are truly a Blessing and I am reminded more every day how Blessed we are. They are so well behaved and they each have incredible hearts.

OK - now check out some of the designs that I love and I'm thinking about.



I love the simplicity of this card. Starlight Joy.



The colors of this card is perfect and the message it shares is what it's all about. Let's add each of my children and.....Good Blessings!



Pure Elegance!

Which one would you choose?

Merry Christmas! Do you realize how quickly it is coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment