Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stuffed

I am stuffed.

Stuffed with brownies and cookies and crap!

I hate feeling this way. What is it going to take? There is only one way. It's time to release the strongholds on my life. I want to feel free. Not just feel free, but to be free. What is that like?

"Christ has set us free to live a free life. So take your stand! Never again let anyone put a harness of slavery on you. Galatians 5:1"

But what does that mean to me? Can I even dig deep enough to understand the meaning of this verse?

I realize that I can do all things. I am more than a conqueror. I know that when I am free I will be able to do incredible things for our Lord.

God, please use me. What is it that I need to do? I know that this body does not show your work and your Glory. I believe that my life, in you, is for a greater purpose. Show me the way Father.

Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment