Goals: The result or achievement towards.
I think I like the word "Goals" better. I'm really not one to make New Years resolutions. I feel as if it is setting myself up to fail. I'm really used to not completing a task; although, I would like to think I have gotten better about this, I don't necessarily know how true it is.
I have to admit with the New Year upon us I have thought alot about Goals. Short term goals and the long term ones. I started out with the short term. i.e. taking the bins out of Jacksons room. OK, done. I did it. One down. Now what? Here is what I hope to accomplish this month.
- Start and continue with my Passages bible study.
- Start and continue with Esther bible study at Lakeview.
- Keep up with this blog.
- Organize the kids rooms. Although, this may be considered "long term".
- Meal plan! Make healthy meal choices.
- Get to the Y and exercise, not just talk to everyone.
Let's see where we are at on February 1st.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13