Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Change - nobody likes it

The family has not adjusted too well to going natural and clean in the kitchen.  They had a fit when I dumped the pantry of pretty much everything in a box or if I couldn't pronounce the ingredients.

I know Greg wants me healthy and feeling better and losing weight but his attitude about the type of food we have to eat isn't very excited about it.  I know it's an adjustment for all of us and it's hard, really hard.

I put some crappy food in my body yesterday.  Due to very poor planning on my part I was at a birthday party with processed food galore.  There was no way out.  I gave in to hotdogs (no bun), chips, canned chili and baked beans.  None of it tasted good and I immediately was in the bathroom.  I did not have any cupcakes or sugar - thank God.

Today my tummy has been churning a lot and I've been trying to figure out what I had that wasn't good.  Probably the cream of mushroom soup I used in the chicken.  I want that out of the house too and I know it's not a good choice, but I did it anyways.  Paying the price now.

How many times have I asked Greg or someone with me to remind me how I'm feeling at this moment so I never eat X again?  I've said that more times than I can count.  This little blog needs to be my reminder too.

No comments:

Post a Comment