Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Consistency

Whatever that means.

Definitely a word I want to get more familiar with.

I don't come here often. I don't even know if anyone else does either. That's ok though. I don't write for others. But I do need to write consistently for me. I don't really do anything consistently and I'm totally ALL OR NOTHING. When I'm blogging - it's all about the blog world. When I'm focused on my weight - then I'm all about that. And it goes on and on. I have a tune I sing for about a week, then it all fades away.

The magazine launched this week. I guess I shouldn't be so hard on myself. We have received a tremendous response. People are loving it. And it's still hard to believe that I have co-published a magazine. I guess I CAN be consistent when I want to be.

Greg leaves for Romania in days. I am so excited for him. Much different from when he left last year. We will miss him, but we know he is doing this for the greater good and we will cheer him on and pray for him CONSISTENTLY!

Mom was diagnosed with diastolic dysfunction. The pulmonary hypertension is not there. She apparently was misdiagnosed the past 4 years. I believe she was healed. God's timing is perfect. This new diagnosis is tough to handle too, but much more manageable than the other. They are both fatal, but with the new diagnosis, there are treatments for it. Basically it is heart disease. It's a HUGE wake up call for both of us.

Talk about stepping in the path of consistency!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Lots of info in this short post. I am impressed with your consistency. Praying for Greg and your mom. Congrats on Good Living. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete